Friday, September 19, 2008

Hoist Yer Mainstay and Feed Me Some Grog!

IMG_3825

Avast!!! I be the Dread Pirate Zackary Josiah. I be one day old today! Just yesterday I was being held prisoner inside the Dread Pirate Mommy. Then she said "Arrrrrrr!" and out I flopped, naked as the day I be born! 6lb 7oz, 20" tall and meaner than Davey Jones in a hurricane!!!

Today I was boarded by some scurvy knaves who tried to get me to drink their ale... but instead I forced my scullery maid Mommy and cabin boy Daddy to feed me some Enfamile Grog!

Send me some booty or I will hunt you down and the Dread Pirate Zackary Josiah leaves no survivors!!!


Arrrr!

3 comments:

Grandpa Tom said...

Dread Pirate Zachary,
Ahoy and welcome to the good ship Home. Don't throw Jonah overboard! Hope you are doing well.
Love, Grandpa and grandma D

rich said...

I bid you welcome home Dread Pirate Zachary. You have chosen a mighty fine crew to sail with. I will see you soon.
Love Grandpa Van Epps

Noffie said...

Yarrrrr... I missed ye talk like 'er pirate day! And I'm afeared ye showed up some hours too early Captain Zachary, and now, ye will have to celebrate ye birth'n day one day afore ye celebrate the holiday of the sea dogs. (I can imagine you being 16 years old and your dad talking like a pirate at your birthday party in front of your friends -- would have been awesome.)

I look forward to hearing what ye brother Jonah thinks of ye on his own captain's log, and to seeing ye in the flesh some ne're far off day.